Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thanks: Treasured Award

Speaking of love, I want to show some love to the sweet lady who awarded me this Treasured award.. Thanks to Maricel , I really appreciate this. It's been a while since I have received one.

START HERE ::

Let me share this Irish Blessings’ friendship proverb:

May there always be work for your hands to do, may your purse always hold a coin or two. May the sun always shine on your windowpane, may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you, may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

:: STOP HERE

And since this is supposed to be spread.. I would pass this award on to treasured bloggers and friends that commented over my posts and to the recent hoppers that I found their blog worth linking and visiting over and over again:

award goes to:
Laine , Love , anne , and to Prettymom

1 comment:

Phebie said...

hi mem, tnx sa award...posted it already...