Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, February 9, 2009

Still Missing You


78791180r78791181

I Know I have said some things..
I said I will be strong and i dont give a care..
i said , i would walk away and never look back..
But, here in my heart there are confusions..
There are words left unspoken..

I thought I would be strong..
But why do i still look at your photographs..
Everytime I watch a day pass by,
i felt the emptiness and hole in my life
A part where you should belong..

I know I have been too proud..
I have said I can forget you ,
You are not that important anyway..
But why there are nights I woke up crying..
Wishing I could see you and kiss my tears away..

Why am I still missing You..
This should not be as you never even remember..
Sometimes this mind tell me to go on..
But this heart is damn and it refuses to let Go.
This is so hard, .. it’s hard missing YOU..



1 comment:

twinks said...

Hi,
Lovely poem. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the visit too.
Returning the favor here.