Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Office Rants

Hi.. I was quite busy for today and I was feeling cranky here over the office with so many issues to solve and answer on. Huh!! Times like this really would make my head spinning and my blood rising to the zth level. Grrr.. During lunchtime today, my two eyebrows almost met and I was really frowning. Imagine I get to eat my lunch at almost 1:30pm already cause I still have to attend to some works that should not really be my responsibility.???

I was even blabbering that if my mind gets twisted I would leave them all without proper exit. Ha ha.. but of course that was just my way of chilling out.. Throwing all the bursting anger to make me cool.. Good that I'm a little bit okay now. When I get to blog hop and see some nice posts slowly by slowly I'm feeling better.. Huh!! Blogging really helps.. it's like my online getaway... Thanks to technology for creating an online resting place for me..

No comments: