Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Online or Offline: Friends are all the same

Let me share my thoughts about Friends. A Human Being is created to be a part of a bigger picture. We are not created to be alone. We all exist for one another. That's why we all have friends and we are friends to others.

When one would question me which friends are of greater value to me, I would say they are all rather the same. Each being is created uniquely and we have different functions in others lives. One after another has apparently other important contributions to make our life worthwhile. Therefore for me whether be real physical friends or online friends I value all as the same. Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.

Speaking of Friends, I am happy that I have a lot of online friends, particularly blogger friends who share thoughts about life, about love to family, and nice ideas of raising beautiful children. Though I have not seen them physically, I still treasure them and regarded them as friends and would like to thank them all for being nice and for the gift of friendship received.. It is really a great to get in touch with them through comments, tagging and moreover through IM messenger.

And just earlier, I was so happy to have chatted with a new found friend. She is Rose of Glamorous-heart.info and Cutiestbhabie.blogspot.com . I enjoyed it a lot. It feels good to talk to online friends whom you haven't met personally but feels like you've known each other forever. Thans Rose for the time.. Hope to talk to you again.

Here's a screenshot of our chat where she showed me a lot of bases for her layout creations. I super love them all. Nice talent..





Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: