Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Panic!!! MY LOve Links list is almost empty!

OMG!!! My Love Links List is almost empty.. How did this happen? It was just in a span of an hour I think. My blog roll was still here before I watched TV. I left my 3-year old daughter playing some games over the PC leaving my page running. I am not sure if she has something to do with this mess.. HUHUHU...

I have to add those links again.. Hey you there, if you happen to visit and saw that your link is not here anymore, please leave a comment so I can add u again. But I promise to add all again as much as possible. Things like this are really frustrating. But , still thankful that my blog is still up cause if it's ruin, I will really not eat for a month.. hehe joke.. Waahhhh, please I dont want it to happen..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is very sad. I don't have your link but we can exchange link :-)