Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, November 16, 2009

Operation Smile for Sis Clarissa!


It's OPERATION SMILE FOR SIS CLARISSA! I joined this operation dear sis because you are the reason why your blogger friends smile a lot. You have the best heart! It always cheers me whenever I see your name over that little tagboard on my right sidebar with your sweet greetings and simple hi and hellos.

Now that it's your birthday , I want to wish you all the happiness in the world, fulfillment in life and that the gates of heaven be open and pour down it's rain of blessings on you and your family. Happy Birthday dear, though I have known you only in the blogosphere, I know you have the best intentions to everyone. Your kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.


Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Awww sistah Shelo!!You're so sweet!!Napa-iyak na naman ako!!Maga na yata ang mga mata ko everytime I bloghopped sa mga friends ko!!Thank YOU dear for making my special day a colourful one!!^_^

David Funk said...

Very well said, Shelo. We all love Clarissa, and your words for her were sweet, yet very true.

I hope she had a great birthday!