Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, November 9, 2009

New Header and Bagde for Mi Mundo Del Amor

Yes, I have a new header ! I decided to change it to add personal touch. This template is a freebie at Template Mama, thus everything is pre-made. I made it myself though I am not a pro when it comes to making header and tweaking themes. I felt good at the finish product though it might not be as good as yours. I hope you would still find it acceptable.

For those who are not familiar with my old header. It was as below.



Oh , I have a new badge too for you to grab in exchange of yours.





Anyway, I used "Watermelon Dreams" Digi-scrap by: Rebecca's Scrapping Silliness

So what do you think? I hope you like it. =)

Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

More Than Words said...

That's great that you can do that yourself! Looks good!

grace said...

thanks for sharing.. i still donthave a badge.. huhuhuh

Clarissa said...

Well done,sistah!!Good that you can do it yourself--wala akong alam dyan eh.Thumbs up!!