Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Having Emergency Pregnancy Condition

Hello all! So sorry if I was silent for few days now and was not able to participate in my favorite memes around the blogosphere. I am having another emergency pregnancy condition. I am on my 31st week, not yet close to having a full-term baby but I have again experienced a premature labor and contractions.

I was advised to bed rest for 7 days and have medication to calm my uterus. The pre-term labor could have been caused by my daily travel from home to work and vice-versa and stressful working conditions as I am not yet having my maternity leave.

I am a bit okay now. Continue to pray with me for a safe journey till my big day! Thanks and please continue to visit here.


Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites

7 comments:

Phebie said...

il pray 4 u mem...ingat ka dyan!

sheng said...

my prayers for you dear:)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi sis so sorry about your condition, dapat nga siguro magrelax ka ng konti at baka makasama sa inyong dalawa ang too much travelling. You'll be in our prayers!

nicquee said...

awwwww.

be safe sis. take extra care.

we'll include you in our prayers.

nanay said...

Oh! so sorry, I am praying for you. I believe God is with you always. He is our God the Healer. Take care.

My Memories and Crystals said...

praying for you She, take care, that's true, you need to rest...

kamz said...

hello momi shelo. hope all is well with you now.. take things easy and don't stress yourself out, okay. God bless!