Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback No. 14

Friday Photo Flashback

1996
Though we have white beaches in the Philippines as you have in your places, most of the sand beaches here are of color gray... Yes, we were on one of the gray beaches here on our place on this photo. I was the one wearing red top. Look at us, I remember how happy we were playing and waddling on the waters. Those are my cousins and our uncle with me at the front.

Show your treasured pre-digital photos now and join the Mr. Linky of Alicia, our host so we can visit your posts.. Happy Friday Photo Flashback everyone!!!!

Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites

9 comments:

Laine said...

hahaha, ang saya dito ah! sarap balikan talaga ang mga ganyan moment

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wowowowow, ang gand naman nyan sis.. super ang posing natin hehehe..

Don't be bored with my Flashback

More Than Words said...

Wow, I've never seen a gray beach before. How cool!

What fun memories!

EJ said...

It looks like my wife's place in Donsol! Fun poses there..

Check out how the Smokes gets in your lungs

His Unfailing Love said...

Ang ganda ng mga pose, cute lahat...parang kailan lang ano? Happy Friday Photo Flashback.

Muthering Heights said...

That is such an adorable group shot!

nanay said...

where is this place? I just heard of this gray beach, what I have seen is the white beach in Camiguin only.

nanay said...

What a fun memories, I just know now that there is a gray sand aside from white sand. I've seen white sand at Camiguin Island.

Yami said...

Kahit medyo matagal na yung pic andun pa rin yung saya sa mga mukha ninyo. Love to be with friends. :)