Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

52 Weeks Challenge: 4/52


Forever In Blue Jeans

It's time for the challenge again as it's Thursday. It's fun that I decided to participate in this year-round challenge hosted by Carin of Forever In Blue Jeans. The goal of this challenge is for us moms to have at least one photo with the children once a week. We have always been behind the cameras. Now, it's time for us to show ourselves in front with the children or our family. Challenge yourself now. Join us here.

This was taken last weekend.. My little girl was trick or treating at our office with the other kids.. Got a chance to pose with her..

I always wanted her to be in pink as last year's costume was her being a pink fairy.. But she just loves blue.. What can I do?

Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites

9 comments:

Kat said...

With my older three girls I HATED pink and would never dress them in pink. Now with my youngest, I agree with you, it is pink all over the place. I can't get enough of it!

Darcie said...

What a sweet picture of you and your little princess! Great picture to remember Halloween 2009 by.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ang ganda ganda naman ng dalaga mo sis! Nakalimutan kong gumawa nito kanina wahhhh.. Buti na lang thrusday pa sa tate hehehe..

EJ said Hold my hand MOM"

Carin said...

How great she got to come to your office, special times! she looks darling in blue. Now of course since I have all boys it's NO PINK around here.

Anonymous said...

Look at you two. So sweet!

Marice said...

wow looks like a fun halloween event! u both look great! love her outfit!

u may view mine if u have time

More Than Words said...

She looks sooooo adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute costume! Sweet mother/daughter picture, too.

Phebie said...

ma pinagmanahan talaga itong c bebay....naks naman super shufa pamangkin ko!!!