Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here

About Me

My photo

SHELO- A person who knows how to be happy though may be sad. I am a woman, a mother, a daughter. I am loving and caring. I have shattered dreams but I have hope.I have a God who arranges everything for me. I may not have a desirable past, but no one can destroy me and I am still standing. All I want is to be accepted and loved for who I am cause that is Me and That is all I can be.

Search This Blog

Google+ Badge

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, September 15, 2008

You are My Grandstar Dreamer Bugoy!!!

With an exceptional talent and voice prowess, A unique and distinct sound, You have what it takes to be my Grand Star winner Bugoy.

You are right when you said " Kahit simpleng Tao , Pwede Mangarap" (Even simple people can dream).. You have dreamed big, and You are there now. The result had me down as I myself believe that it should be you who has got what it takes to be called a REAL CHAMPION.. But as you proudly shouted Bugoy, "Kahit di ako ang Grandstar Dreamer, Grandstar dreamer pa rin ako sa puso ko" (Even I am not the Grandstar Winner, In my heart I am still a grandstar winner) WELL BUGOY, You TRULY ARE THE CHAMPION FOR ME.. GO ON DREAMING BIG, HIT YOUR GOAL, SHARE YOUR TALENT PROSPER YOUR GOD-GIVEN GIFT AND BE A STAR OF YOUR OWN...

Believe in your dreams, cause your dreams will take you THERE!!!

4 comments:

My Food Trip said...

sayang hindi sya nanalo huhuhu! :(

My Food Trip said...

ok tong blog mo. :)

Jules said...

oo nga. pero magaling naman sya. ung babae malakas lang ang boses. di ko masyado gusto...

sweet_shelo said...

hi foodtrip, tnx.. huhuhu.. Yeah, tama kau, sayang hindi cya ang Grandstar winner.. But I know sisikat cya..Winner pa rin c Bugoy for me..=)