Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, September 15, 2008

I miss You Papa

It's Sept. 15, 2 days to go and it's my 30th bday already. Another year to thank The Lord for all the preserving love He has bestowed on me and my family. Another bday without my father. Oh how I miss my papa so much. Life is never the same without him. We moved away from the house where I was born and where I have grown up because he will not be there to be with us. Papa is our God-given protector and loving head. Without him the lonely house in the lonely place became lonelinier.
No one now would call me "tiw" as he is the only one who called me that. How I still remember his last breath on my arms. He passed away in my arms and from that moment on I knew life will never be same again..

To You Papa, if you can see me now, I want you to know that I love You so much and without you, my days are never complete. On my 30th bday, I want you to know that even I dont see you anymore, You're still the best father in the world for me. I will never forget how you supported me at times that I need someone to back me up. You and Mama will always be my greatest parents. I love you and no one will ever replace you. Here's a poem for you pa.. and it comes from my heart..

Time seems to have a way
of passing too quickly,
and as each day comes to an end
I realize it's one more
I haven't spent with you.
It's amost 30 years from the day
You and mama saw me first with my first cry..
Another year to remind me how I am missing You..

I miss you, Papa Bugloy.
I miss you seeing cry when I played the piano
and hearing your voice sing over the videoke with your bestfriend.
I miss that feeling of knowing
that I'm with someone
who thinks I'm special,
and who always gives me
a deep sense of warmth and security.
I miss the times when you
fecthed us in Lawaan crossing
and you're a little bit drunk.
Even though I'm not
a little child anymore,
and it may seem as though
I don't need you like I once did,
a special papa like you
isn't something that a child outgrows.
In fact, the great memories we share
are valued and treasured...
no matter what happens papa
no matter where You are
You'll always be loved, and
No one Could Ever Replace You..



2 comments:

Phebie said...

makahilak man pod ta ana imo post oi...Advance Happy Birthday diay tiw..God Bless u more and more!hehehhe

Unknown said...

Salamat gang, gikan na sa kasingkasing ha..