Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Creative Blogger




I got this very first award from my certified creative blogger cousin LUV. Thanks for considering me as one dear..

Links: Love's Haven, your blog here...

I would love to give this award away to readers and bloggers according the following rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on his or her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

My nominated blogs are :
Dreamer or Simply delusional
Diary of a Supergirl wannabe
Panaon dot Com
Hakuna Matata
and again I would nominate this blog and give this award in return to:
Love's Haven

My message to these gals :
"Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer."

And another is : Give Christ the pre-eminence in your being!!!

No comments: