Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, September 15, 2008

dear heart..




Tonite: Oh my poor heart..It's being torn again into pieces. I've been trying to put these pieces together, but here it is again, it's breaking in agony..Thud, thud, thud, i can hear it's slow hurting beat ...this is all about because of what I've known from my good friend.. My One Great Love has found someone new out there. The words still vibrated into my head, " he has someone here, and they are sweet".
Oh forget it, that's what i always say to myself, but Forgetting doesn't make it all better, it just makes it hurt again when I remember. Why is it that no matter how much pain it endures by holding on...the heart refuses to let go? This should not be dear heart..

"I shouldn't care or wonder how you are, but I can't hide this hurt inside my broken heart. I'm fighting back emotions that I've never fought before because I'm not supposed to love you anymore."

No comments: