Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why Dont You Love me Anymore



It is about when you lose someone that you love and you make them try to realize it.
I fall for you forever.
It makes me think of you in such a way that I can't explain.
I will die for you to love you.
I don't trust you to love me.
You’re taking over me and you've never helped in trying to take away my sorrow.
You saw me and the way that I love you.
I love you and I saw the way that you loved me but it is forever gone.
I am here for you but, you don't seem to be here for me.
I've cried for you in the early morning as I deceive from no love.
I've died for you again thinking that you'll love me the way that you used to.
I can't trust myself any longer.
I will fall until I am loved again.
I'm falling faster and longer until I'm finally loved.
I've tried to kill the pain in so many ways.
You've never thought of trying to remember me.
I try not to think of it but, you’re my life, dreams, and the one who gave me hope.
I just missed the touch of your hands and having you in my life.
Every time I look in the mirror I see the incomplete me.
I have to be with you so I can live.
But how can it be.. Oh why, oh why...
Why don't you love me any more?

No comments: