Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Lovely Blog Award from Laine

A very lovely award from a very Lovely friend Laine . Thank you so much dear for this award. I have grabbed this right away after I have seen it.


The rules are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

No objections to this one but it sounds funny that acceptance of the award is a must.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Now, I will be passing this award to "newly found lovely Blogs". I wont give this to my constant blogger friends as they know with or without awards their blogs are lovely for me. The new blogs to which I will be awarding that lovely award above are the following:




Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Gin Hansson said...

Thank you so much..this award is from me and i passed it to Laines...

But anyway, thank you so much..i iwll post it again soon...ty

Mommy Jes said...

aw thanks!!!! =) i missed awards eheheh =) done posting it! =0

Anonymous said...

ganda naman ng sinabi mo sa about mo..saludo ako sayo..anyway congrats sa award mo..good luck...