Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here

About Me

My photo

SHELO- A person who knows how to be happy though may be sad. I am a woman, a mother, a daughter. I am loving and caring. I have shattered dreams but I have hope.I have a God who arranges everything for me. I may not have a desirable past, but no one can destroy me and I am still standing. All I want is to be accepted and loved for who I am cause that is Me and That is all I can be.

Search This Blog

Google+ Badge

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, June 29, 2009

6-year old Piano Prodigy Wows Me!

This 6 year old piano prodigy wows me. Emily Bear plays the piano since she was three years old. She composes her own music. Could she be the next Mozart? As Emily said, " I like Mozart cause he's kinda like me and I'm kinda like him"... See the video below and find out how amazing this little girl is.




Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: