Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quotes about Being A Father and Fatherhood

I have here collection of wonderful quotes about being a Father.. I salute to all the Fathers in the world who is not a father by name but by heart and deeds...
                                               

My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection. ~Sigmund Freud

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me. ~Jim Valvano

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. ~Author Unknown

Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father! ~Lydia M. Child, Philothea: A Romance, 1836

The words that a father speaks to his children in the privacy of home are not heard by the world, but, as in whispering-galleries, they are clearly heard at the end and by posterity. ~Jean Paul Richter

Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. ~Author Unknown

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
~Author Unknown

I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart. ~Adabella Radici

Why are men reluctant to become fathers? They aren't through being children. ~Cindy Garner

Lucky that man whose children make his happiness in life and not his grief, the anguished disappointment of his hopes.-Euripides:

My father died many years ago, and yet when something special happens to me, I talk to him secretly not really knowing whether he hears, but it makes me feel better to half believe it.- Josefowitz

It is a wise father that knows his own child. - William Shakespeare

It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller

Fathers, like mothers, are not born. Men grow into fathers and fathering is a very important stage in their development- David Gottesman

Dads don't need to be tall and broad-shouldered and clever. Love makes them so.
-- Pam Brown

I've learned that a father's blessing can fill a son's soul to the brim.
-- Kelly Tobey

His heritage to his children wasn't words or possessions, but an unspoken treasure, the treasure of his example as a man and a father.
-- Will Rogers Jr.

Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.
-- Anonymous

The most important thing that a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
-- Theodore M. Hesburgh

What do I owe my father? Everything.
-- Henry Van Dyke

Up on his shoulders... is where i love to be.
-- Michael Carr

A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
-- Author Unknown

No comments: