Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I love U this MUCH AWARD

Got this award from...

MAYA

Many thanks girlfor giving me this award.. My 3rd award ever..
She is already on my links.. I Love her too.. Her posts amazed me all the time. Very cool and fun posts.. You have to check on her site.. (Giving you back this award Girl, cause if I got this from someone not you, I would give this award to You too)

This award is made for those bloggers that you really love for some reasons…

Rule: *** LINK THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU THIS AWARD.

Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading). Tag 7 people at the end of your post. Let each person know they have been awarded and “LOVED”.

Now it's mah turn to spread the Love to the following bloggers:

1. Love " Love's Haven"
- her name is love itself.. I love her because she has bright ideas, a Lover of Christ and owner of cool blog, aside from being my cousin.
2. Opong/ doops (to his other friends) " dreamer or simply delusional"
-I love him because he is very sweet. A friend of mine when i was in college.. and more to that He is brilliant. His site is great and informative..
3. Em " A Thousand Bucklers"
- She's my sister in blood and in Christ. She is blogging in the name of the highest truth and the ministry.. You have to visit her page too.
4. Princess- Yen " A piece of my heart, mind and soul"
- I love her, cause i find her very interesting.. her posts tell me so..
5. Mike- " AH Mike Dot Net"
- cool guy, cool blog and great writing..
6. Anna " The Train Thoughts"
-give her the award cause i simply love her spot.. Great puff out of whatever she wants to tell and write.
7. Marvz " MARVZ18"
- award him , cause I love his blog too.. Anything goes there, informative..

1 comment:

princess_YEN said...

Thank you sweetie for the award! *mwahs*
Luv you this much too, Shelo! =D
Take care ya!