Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Love beyond this life...

Path to heavenPath to heaven 
 
I have just finished watching " Rated K", and I am now again in my teary mellow-dramatic moments.. Huhuhu.. My little girl was puzzled and asked me, " mama why are you crying?" "Oh baby, it's just the sad story on the tv", was my answer..

I was so touched of the story of a love that is beyond words, a love that surpasses even death. It is so amazing that there is someone who could love like that. A man who writes to her wife "araw-araw, gabi-gabi" (every morning and every night), who is now in HEAVEN. Her wife passed away last May 2007 and since then he has been sending email to her in heaven. His wife died because of kidney complication. As he said, " maybe there is an internet in Heaven" , " This is my way of telling her my love and what happen to us and our children without her". So sweet and touching of him to love a woman like that, that even she in the other life is still loved faithfully and so dearly.  

I cant really hold my tears seeing the pictures of their last togetherness in Manila Bay. He brought her then to Manila Bay with their three children and watched the sun finally set. His wife asked him for the last time to see the wonderful sunset, and that was her way of saying goodbye. t was the most heart-touching togetherness I have ever seen. Few days from that, she finally rested. And from that time on, his wife still lives in his heart. He is still confiding to her about their children and how are they faring day by day with her so far, in a world that is beyond this life thru the emails to her.

Huh!! The world of technology  and internet really is expanding, even the Heaven is been tried to reach. Sending message to the love ones who are now resting there. However, for me even though these technologies will reach to the innermost part of the universe, without the foundation of strong LOVE, a man could not be like him. ONLY A PURE AND SINGLE HEART LIKE THAT, WOULD LOVE EVEN BEYOND THIS LIFE..
STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

No comments: