Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, October 6, 2008

Butterfly award


I got this Butterfly award from Maya , one of the coolest blogger i've met in Blogosphere, who in turn I give back this award!! You truly deserve this award girl..

Rules:

Put the logo on your blog.
Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
Link 10 other bloggers whom you wanted to share this award to.
Give a reason why you consider that person's blog cool.

 

Now it's my turn to give this award to the following blogs :
 
AT THE END OF THE DAY
honie's confession
Love's Haven
Frustrated Writer
AH MIKE DOT NET
HER KINDA LIFE.
HAKUNA MATATA
fashion is my passion
MARVZ18

My reason for giving this award to them is simply: THEIR BLOGS ARE FUN AND COOL PLACE TO STAY...

No comments: