Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, October 13, 2008

Dreams.. bunch of those lately..



Too many nights, I suddenly wake up feeling so scared, sometimes heart beating frantically cause I've been chased by someone who wanted to kill me or I saw some scary figure out of nowhere. There are times also, i woke up feeling light and feeling warm cause i dreamt of someone so near to me. And there are nights I woke up suddenly with tears cause I saw Papa in our old house so lonely and missing us so much.

DREAMS., DREAMS, have you ever considered what the heck are dreams and why do you dream? Many people believe dreams are simply a bunch of garbled thoughts strung together that don’t mean anything in particular. Some say, these are warnings and signs of what's gonna happen. Some also say, when you dream of someone, it means He is thinking of you.. Wow!! As If!! I wanna believe.. haha..

After a careful consideration and searching for the real meaning of dreams, I arrive to the thought that Your dreams are a true reflection of yourself at that particular point in your life. They encompass all of your thoughts, your emotions, your beliefs, and all of your desires. Think of your dreams as snapshots of what you are in the process of attracting or creating in your life at that time. Suppose that most of your waking thoughts are of worry, fear, frustration or beating yourself up over something you said or did, and so on. This is negative emotion that will naturally be reflected in your dreams. I remember my Psychology prof mentioned before when I was in college that if you dream of something it wouldn't literally mean that it will happen to you, but the feelings associated to it , are the same feelings you are experiencing when you are in the state of being awake. And I have read also that when you constantly dream of a person whom you know or been with , it doesnt necessarily mean that he is thinking of you, but that dream might mean you miss the feeling or the emotion associated with that person..

But How about the Dreams fo Joseph? The Dreams of Moses, Abraham and all the people in the New and Old Testament that the Lord  or the angels appeared to them in dreams? Would you still say those are reflections of the self? These would mean then that some dreams are not only fruit of the different emotions but are messages sent that deals with the soul and spirit. Remember we are created with a human spirit and that makes a UNIQUE BEING. Whatever may these dreams are, it is a need for us to search for the messages left and make those creative inspiration and self-awareness. Afterall, we are human and the human soul is a mystery that is so deep to fathom.. 

No comments: