Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, November 3, 2008

While you were sleeping..



From the moment you closed your eyes,
I peacefully rested over your shoulders
And breathed in the smell of your body…
The feeling of your touch and your warmth
Brought so much joy into my heart.

As we have lain in bed and curled from the coldness of the room
I lie awake and got up and watched over you as you’re serenely sleeping
It’s so strange how I missed you when you were sleeping, as you were beside me
But I guess I just miss you because I know my heart will always miss you
Whether you be near or far…

I thought and whispered a wish that I could freeze that moment forever.
How I wanted you to stay beside me like that for longer...
I just wanted to hug you, to feel your body next to mine...
I wish you have heard what I have murmured
But I guess you didn’t cause you were quiescent...

Oh, I think my heart is spell bounded by all that you are,
It really felt so right to be with you..
Should I live a thousand lives never in my mind came
That I would want another partner but YOU...
You are the One that my heart longs for before and now...

Sleep softly my One Great Love...
Please always know that you would always mean to me
I may never know what’s in your heart
Whether that heart of yours have the similar thump as mine...
However, whatever it may be my heart would continue to beat
Cause it knows no end, no end of loving YOU...

Thank you for being here beside me………………
I wish the night would never end,
But I know…….
Always come the morning…

from: shelo with Love..

No comments: