Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Memoirs...

Way back my teen years, I remembered that I was addicted with keeping diaries, slumbooks and scrapbooks. Keeping into writing all the memorable happenings in my everyday life. It was also a hobby for me to collect authographs of my classmates and dear friends.. Well, i think so too that I was not the only One. Bet, you've also done that when you were young or maybe even be doing it now.

This is only a living proof that we love to capture memories, whether it be sweet, good, funny or even bad and disgusting ones. But of course, we dwell on the sweetest and happiest flicks. Memories that brought a smile to your face and memories that touched your life.

I suppose also that you may agree with me when i say that certain things, music or anything under the sun might bring back old memories whenever we see or hear them. In other words some stuff remind us of better days ,or even bitter days. They are like our time machines that take us back to the times when things happened to us at a certain place.



Like me I have a shirt that is so memorable, that everytime I see or wear it, it takes me back to the special moment that i treasured most in my heart. “Life gives us brief moments with another...but sometimes in those brief moment we get memories that last a life time...”

No comments: