Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, November 24, 2008

ANOTHER AWARDING TIME

CUTE'S BLOGGER AWARD
Wow, I seem to be extraordinary causeI keep on getting an award.. Or, hm mm, Maybe I'm just Love's Favorite ? he he.. Well, got another award and I like this very much; from my cute cousin LOVE.
Thank you dear for considering me as one..
The Cute Blogger Award for the Blogger

The rules are:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. You need to choose at least 3 people to be awarded and list their names.
3. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.
I am sharing these awards to: zHOEwyns , Princess Yen , Maya Hope you like it!

And thanks again to Love for this Cute Smile Stone Award


Top 10 reasons for me to smile everyday!
1. From the Morning till the Evening His Faithfulness I see.
2.My children : Aljodon David, Al'jered Nicolas, Alikah Arienh: they are so precious to me
3. Baby Jepjep who is about to come
4. Memories of my One Great Love
5. My Mother who is always there for us.
6. My father who is looking us from above with his love and prayers.
7. The church which I am a part of it.
8. My friends and workmates
9. The strength I have to withstand all the trials that I am facing now.
10. The person who gave me a part of his life. LJ


Now, I'm passing this award to anyone who wants to grab it. Smile for God is faithful beyond the measureless things in this universe.

No comments: