Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blogging Momma

Happy New Year everyone! It's a brand new beginning for me. It's the year of the Wood Horse according to the Chinese Zodiac. I feel some lucky energy surrounding me. Oh well, I'm a horse person, I was born on the year of the horse. So I guess, it's my lucky year ::) 

I know I was away for many long months and this blog has been so silent. I was occupied with my career and have no time for extra-curricular activities.  But this time it is changed. I have resigned from my work just recently. I am now a Stay-At-Home-Mom (SAHM) and happy about it. I am now the boss of my own life- of course just saying.--the Lord is my real boss I know :-)

What made me cheer is that I can now manage my own time. I vow to have less stress and of course I can now go back to my hobby of writing anything under the sun. Moreover, I have time for my kids. I am happy taking care of them. And the best thing, I have more time for the Lord. 

Because I am back to being a blogging Momma, you will see me more often. And to start up with , I have a brand new blog address : http://a-mama-tale.blogspot.com/ . Yes, I have changed it just for a fresh roll-over. I hope you could support me just as before. 

Thank you and See you around. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 


Photobucket Add to Technorati Favorites


No comments: