Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, July 27, 2009

Translation Time

So how are you today? I have been blog hopping through my other blog just a while ago and I just happen to stumble on wp-blog which asks readers to translate a Tagalog sentence to English. I tried to answer it and heck I never imagined it could be that hard.. Ha ha.

I've been thinking to have mini translation game portion here too. Best answer will be published.. he he. Might as well try to translate this sentence:

"Pang-ilang pangulo si Gloria Macapagal Arroyo?
So how would you say it in English?

My special thanks to Tammy for the special surprise I have received from her via Air 21. It's my coming baby's apparel.. Love you girl for that special surprise.. Well, I was really surprised as I never thought it would be for the coming angel.. =) I love it!!!


Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: