Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, July 20, 2009

quick update

I have not been around here for few days now... It's not being lazy for me.. It's that my daughter is not well. She is currently at the hospital since Friday morning. According to doctors her case is dengue convalescence period. Her platelet dropped. But I trust in the faithfulness of our God.

Though we sometimes do not remain faithful, He will still be faithful. He cannot deny His nature, He cannot deny Himself as He is the one Faithful and True God. Amen Lord! I submit to your will and trust in your faithfulness.

Congrats to the winners of Tammy and Roselie's blogging slogan contest!!!

HAPPY BDAY ALSO TO MY HOT , FLIRTY , WITH OOZING SEX APPEAL MOMMA TAMMY!!!- love You Girl, Hope you have all your wishlists in your reach now!!! Godbless...


Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Chris said...

hello! i hope your daughter gets well soon...

Maricel said...

Hiya! I was here! :) blog roll visit time! ^_^

Hope your dear one gets well too!

Maricel --- Momhood Moments