Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I cried over Paris' Message for Her Dad

Millions of MJ's fans around the world have been in deep sorrow when they heard the shocking of news that the King of Pop has passed away. Yesterday evening till dawn this morning Philippine time, many Filipinos witnessed the memorable moments of Michael's memorial. I was one.

Of the moments in the memorial, some are light-hearted, some are heart-breaking, but all are memorable. Perhaps the most touching moment came at the very end of the memorial when Michael's daughter, Paris, expressed her love for her late father. Paris Katherine Jackson, 11 years old, spoke about her father tearfully and briefly to close the ceremony. You can't say you weren't tearing up at this if you have witnessed too cause I cried..



Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: