Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, July 31, 2009

A birthday message for My Son


Oh how the years pass by,
Time can certainly fly.
I remembered the labor pains..
When we were about to hear your first screams..

You were just a little boy once
With heart-warming laughter and smiles..
With a lot of shooting questions to ask...
That truly warms my heart..

You're growing up so fast,
as I wish each moment with you to last forever.
My little boy will someday be a man
and right by your side I will forever stand.

I wish I was there when during the years gone by..
I know I was not there to lend a guiding hand..
I was far and so far most of the time..
I miss you for those years we've never spent..

But no matter what, I want you to know
I will be here for you..
To pick up the pieces when you fall,
I will hold your hand and help you stand tall.

And when the day comes when you are on your own,
never feel that you are alone.
No matter how near or how far apart
You will always be right here in my heart.
Always remember whatever you go through
that no matter what, you will always be loved..

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SON AL'JERED NICOLAS!!!

Mama Shelo


Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: