Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Monday, December 8, 2008

Shot On the Spot Tag


I got tagged again by my sexy pretty blogger cousin LOve

I think this tag is cute and fun.. This is good for the picture-myself addict like me.. hehe.. I took myself a pic using the web cam . It's very instant. What u see is what I am right now. But no way of seeing me ugly.. sorry I'm really pretty.. :=D


1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.

3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag as many people to do this.


Now, I'm tagging according to the rules: my bloggy friends Maya , Jhoana, Shirgie and Casey.

No comments: