Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Im Thinking of Baby Boy's Name


Hey there.. could help me pick the best name among my choices or even give names suggestion?

Im looking for a baby boy's name. It should be a two-word name that must start with the Letters L and J.

Here are the names that I've been looking at:

Lael Joseph - meaning: Lael- belonging to God; Joseph- May Jehovah add/give increase.

Lysander Jadrien
meaning: Lysander- One who Brings Liberty; Jadrien- Blend of Jay, Jade and Adrien

Lois Jedaiel - meaning: Lois- better; Jedaiel-
knowledge, of God

What do you think is the best among the three names?

Your names suggestions would be highly appreciated. Kindly indicate the meanings of the name you would suggest , so it would help me with deciding what to pick. Thanks, thanks, thanks...


1 comment:

admin said...

hi shelo,
among the three names..i like and pick up .. Lysander Jadrien..