Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, December 19, 2008

All About Hubby Tag

Here we go again it's tagging time! I would like to thank my blogger cousin LOVE for this fun tag i think so. Sorry this was a late post, , a lot of Expats are relocating this time of the year.. Peak season and pretty busy here at the office.


Can you remember the day you first met your hubby? Yes I can...

When was that?
Anyway, not really the date but I can remember that I saw him first in the Church's Young People's Meeting. Sisters and brothers were seated in opposite rows. He was exactly the same opposite row with mine, that started it all..

First impression. He is Cute and has baby-face

Were you friends before he became your bf? Hm mm.., not really that friends, actually I just saw him that time and from then on he was courting me and I did not say yes right away Cause I was not planning really that time to have a boyfriend cause for me boys are pain in the ass..

What was the sweetest thing he did for you? Maybe , when he married me..

What are the things about him that you are thankful for? The Lord could never be wrong!!!

*Now the rules are simple.
1. Pick your sweetest picture when you were still friends and post it on top of the questions and answers.
2. Another picture now that you are together post it after the questions.
3. Share to how many friends you like.
4. Enjoy doing it c:
5. Let your hubby read it too c:

Now, I'm going to pass this tag to my favorite bloggers: Jhoice , Maya , Rosa
and Yesha

1 comment:

Phebie said...

Thanks for doing this tag...Amen! truy the Lord could never be wrong jud...God Bless!