Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I AM GRATEFUL- another tag


1. I know the Lord and I have the divine life within me.
2. I am created with a Human spirit, the only organ to contact the Lord.
3. Our Life is a life of Blessing, and all matters depends upon His blessing.
4. I have Aljodon David, Al'jered Nicolas, and Alikah Arienh and soon to have Baby Jep
5. I am a co-inheritor of the kingdom. Glory be to the One King of Kings.


I am passing this tag to: SHY, MAYA, em, Shirgie and Mommy Jenny

HOW THIS WORKS:
1. Re-post the picture on your blog and pls. acknowledge where it came from. Kindly leave a comment on this post so I would know you've posted it.

2. Write down 5 things you are grateful for and the 5 bloggers you are tagging.

3. You may copy this or write your own quote regarding gratitude:

The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!

The Christian life is a life of Blessing. Have you used one second to utter praises and Thanks?

MANY THANKS FOR THE TAG MOMMY LUV..

No comments: