Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Little Angel

At first you were so little,
only a gestational sac and a yolk in the middle.
I saw you on the picture of the sonogram,
so small , yet so gentle.

As time went on,
you really started to grow.
But it wasn't a whole lot,
in fact, it was rather slow.

Days went by and before I knew it,
you were all over the place.
It kind of felt like,
you were running a race.

People would ask me,
if, you were a boy or a girl.
I would sit and wonder,
if what you will be.

There are so many things,
I really want to know.
But, you are hidden inside,
so the answers don't show.

How much will you weigh?
How tall will you be?
Will you look like your father?
or will you be a mini me?

I hope and pray,
you feel like you belong.
I never want you to feel,
like you are alone.

God has chosen you before the foundation of the world,
planned you from the start.
You, my dear child,
were made straight from our hearts.

In months to come,
I'll meet you, for the first time.
For you are the product,
of your Father's love and mine.

There will be no one like you,
not any place in the world.
It really doesn't matter,
if you are a boy or a girl.

We are all so happy,
that you even exist.
The gender doesn't matter.
you'll be hard to resist.

I hope I make you proud,
that I am your mother everyday.
Because, you have filled my dreams,
in more ways, than words can say.

It won't be long before,
I can look you in the eyes.
I can feel the excitement growing,
I know I'm going to cry.

Don't worry my angel,
those tears will be of joy.
It won't matter to me,
if you are a girl or a boy.

I love you so much... Mama Shelo




Photobucket



Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

so sweet, you're really a sweet mom. God bless.