Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, May 21, 2009

If I Could Live My Life Again



I was captured by your beauty the time I saw you on the screen.
I only imagined someone so god-like would only exist in my dreams.
My eyes were locked by the splendor of your smiles
And my heart skipped a beat and froze in that while…

I could not understand the words that you have spoken….
But still I know those were sweet expressions enough to mend a broken dream..
Don’t you know that you became like a sunshine to me which brightens my day?
Knowing you is like a handkerchief that dries my tears away.

No matter what I do you are everywhere I am.
You’re in my thoughts, in my dreams and even in my fancy.
How can I get you out in my mind?
No matter how I tried, I failed and all my efforts are vain.

But yes I know my case is hopeless
How could we be together that we exist in different worlds...
We even subsist in dissimilar time and generation..
I don’t even speak your language and all I understand are few terms.

Oh my Min ho, there is only one thing I could wish for..
And that is if I be given a chance to live again after this lifetime.
I would rather live to be the woman of your dreams
One that you could place in your heart..

I will take care of you and be the best for you.
I will be your lotus flower that turns muddy pond into clear waters.
I will be your handkerchief to dry your sweats and tears…
Only If I could live Again…

Poem written specially for : Lee Min Ho by Shelo

Photobucket


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: