Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back!

If you noticed, Mi Mundo del Amor is back to its blogspot address. Oh dear, I forgot to renew my custom domain. Anyway, when I opened it I was totally surprised and panicked. I thought I'd lost this place. It's a total reminder. Gahh, I have been so lazy on blogging lately and was pre-occupied with some online money making activities like yovia and shopwiki that I have completely taken for granted Mi Mundo del Amor which I should not be doing in the first place.

So here I am , shaking up and loosening all the laziness. I am back and hope for the better. So how are you all? I know I have lots of catching up to do and visiting to do. Apologize for not being here for quite long. I will do my best to keep track and blog more often.

By the way, I have some few shots here of my youngest daughter and baby. She is 4 months and running 5 months old this coming May 9. Time flies, she was just a wee baby and now look how big she is being able to sit on her own.

One Happy Baby- Lishan at almost 4 months

She can sit on her own @ 4 months

Definitely loves to play..


Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: