Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Friday, February 26, 2010

Mommy Moments: A Song from a Mom's Heart

mommy moments

It's Friday!!! It's Mommy Moments time! I have missed a lot of topics during my hibernation. Lol.. But now that I am back , I will do my best to keep on coming back to MM every Friday. This weeks topic appeals to me a lot, " Song From a Moms Heart" ..

When I was pregnant with my third child, Alikah Arienh, I really had a favorite song. If we have "paglilihi" (intense craving or like of something) during pregnancy, that song might be my pinaglilihian. LOL. It's A Praise and worship song actually, "Shout to the Lord" by Darlene Zschech. I play it over and over again on my PC on the office, at the music player at home and even when I play the piano it was my favorite piece to play. I love the lyrics and the tune. Such a wonderful way to praise the Lord as there is no one Like Him.

It did not surprise me that when Alikah grew up, she also loves the song. She sang it together with me and oftentimes ask me to play the song over the piano. I play it, she sings it. That is then our favorite song, a special song for us. A Song of Praise to the Lord making our spirits sing with praises and glory to the King.



How about you? Share your special song with us here at Mommy Moments.

Photobucket
Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

chris adventures said...

Love this song and I sing this when we are in the house heheh. Thansk for sharing. Happy mommy moments...

Chris said...

welcome back!

shout to the Lord is a classic song now... im sure she will grow up loving this sing!

Bambie dear ★ said...

im planning to buy inspirational cd album for Anzy, parang nakaka-relax. How's the baby? nwei ingat kayo..

if you have time, i have a beautiful award for you here http://fabbielous.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-award.html