Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wonder Woman Award


This wonder woman award was given to me by another wonder woman : Love
- Thanks Love for seeing me as one.

Yes, I believe that I am wonder woman. Every mother who takes care of their children should also thinks so of themselves as one. Raising children is the toughest job on earth. You are not only giving them their needs, but you are building and creating the future citizens of this earth. Well, I am really a wonder woman in this case!! Cheers for myself!! LOL

On the other sense, I am tough and super by all of the roads that I've journeyed on. I have fought the good fight, I have run the race, I battled the winds of trouble, climbed rugged mountains, and lift out a heavy mule out of a deep well. I believe I am a Wonder Woman then..

Now , Im passing this award to the other wonder women I've known: Darlene, Maya,
Anna Hayes , and em
You are wonder women for me, go on and have a great life having The All-inclusive One the center of your being...

No comments: