Comments Welcome Here

Comments Welcome Here

About Me

My photo

SHELO- A person who knows how to be happy though may be sad. I am a woman, a mother, a daughter. I am loving and caring. I have shattered dreams but I have hope.I have a God who arranges everything for me. I may not have a desirable past, but no one can destroy me and I am still standing. All I want is to be accepted and loved for who I am cause that is Me and That is all I can be.

Search This Blog

Google+ Badge

Blog Communities

My Pagerank

My Blog List

NETWORKED BLOGS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Increase Your Backlinks on Technorati

As I visited Ady's site, I found out this interesting social networking thing that could possibly increase your backlinks on Technorati. This movement is initiated by Moneybush. Whoever doesn't want to have backlinks increased. I am dying for it as I want my PR to restore on it's original rank. If you're interested, why not joined the below.. Read the below carefully and follow the rules.




Does Anyone want to increase their number of backlinks on Technorati? If so, then join the movement on MoneyBush™ and watch your blog grow with us.
Here are the Rules:
  1. Copy the official list into a blog post of yours.
  2. Add your link to the bottom of the list.
  3. Comment HERE so that we can update the list with your link.
  4. Watch the backlinks to your blog increase dramatically via Technorati.
  5. The sooner you join, the more backlinks you will recieve.
*–Copy Here - Technorati Authority–*

*–End Copy - Get Pasting! –*







Photobucket

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

carlota said...

Sorry off topic:

Happy Friday! I have an award for you http://www.carlotaonline.com/2009/03/rich-in-awards.html. Hope ok lang sa'yo

Take care